Thursday, December 31, 2009

The view from my craft room window

I live in an old farm house and it has many, many things that I don't like about it and I wish I lived in a new home.  There is one thing that I absolutely love about this house though.. it's my craft room, especially the view from my craft room window.  It's a huge double window and I get to see deer walk by, and even a coyote once!!  No matter what season, if I am sitting at my desk working away or stressing over my next deadline, I just have to stop and look out my window and everything is ok.  If we ever do move, this is the one thing I will miss the most.  I live in Western PA .  We are in the middle of 180 acres, you cannot see our neighbors just lots of trees and wildlife.  This morning I woke up and we had a little snow over night and everything looked so pretty I had to take some pictures of it and share.  This pic is what I see outside my craft room.

This is a picture of our road in front of our house.

Ok, now back to work!!
Have a great day!
Jodi

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view..lucky you! We had snow today too...looks so nice out.
    Love your blog!
    ~~Patti~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a beautiful view. I have large windows in my studio too and enjoy seeing the deer and other critters. I haven't seen a coyote and don't think I want to but I have seen a fox or two. Don't stress too much!

    Prim Smiles
    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Yes Willa, seeing the coyote made me a little nervous. We can hear all of the babies crying at night and they sound close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lucky to have such a beautiful view from your craft room window. It started snowing a bit here in Canada. Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with happiness and all your dreams come true Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marie! I hope you have wonderful New Year also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...