Sunday, December 20, 2009

New look

Hello, I finally changed my blog. I have been so busy with the craft shows, etc. I decided to wait to jump in and switch over to Blogger. I have had several people say it is user friendly, so that is for me!

I have been working on several things, all at the same time of course! I jump around a lot! I have noticed that the fabric crafts have been catching my attention more lately. I'm sure I will switch back to wood again. I have also had several orders for vinyl lettering. craftsbyjodi.com

I have also made a couple of raggy quilts.  I will be posting pictures as soon as the holidays are over.  I need to get started on my inventory for my shows next year.  Yes, my mom and I start early!  We try to start as soon as we finish our last show in October.  Our first show next year isn't until September but it takes that long to get enough items ready and we still run out every year!  That is a good thing! 

Enjoy your holidays!
Jodi
Crafts By Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...