Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More show sneak peaks!

As promised I wanted to show a few more things I have for our up coming show.  This first pic is of some Annies I made up.  I had done an Annie for my Christmas show last year and she sold right away.  I found the perfect patterns from a very sweet lady, Sandy Schmidt, from The Olde Country Cupboard.  She is an amazing artist.  Her patterns and dolls are beautiful.   She is going through some very serious health problems right now so I'm sure you can see why these Annies are so special to me right now. 
The next pics are some more of my cabinet doors that I have painted, and crackled and antiqued.  I really love how they turned out.
I think I'm finally making some progress on my inventory, I have packed up most of my things and have them priced, but my to do list is still pretty long!!  The show is the weekend of September 21, 22nd, at the Mingo Covered Bridge Festival in Washington, Pa.  We are set up at the Ebenezer Bridge.  I'm not sure of our exact location just yet.  They usually send out a paper with our location a week before, so I will let you know!  Hope to see you there!!
 
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...