Thursday, November 15, 2012

Turkey Time!

Hi!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.  We spend so much time getting ready for shows and as soon as they are over the holidays just fly by!  This little guy was a great seller at my show this year!  He took a little more time to put together, but it was worth it.  He is a pattern from Hill Kountry Kreations.  He smells so good, his feathers are covered with cinnamon! 

I'm busy working on some things for my wholesale site, and trying to get a few things done ahead of time for next years shows. 

I am also working on some new patterns.  I made a large Raggedy Ann that held a gingerbread cookie and she sold right away, so I have a few more Annies ready to make.  I will post pictures as I get my new goodies finished! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...