Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Craft show and New Happenings

Hello everyone!


We just finished up our last craft show. This is a picture of our booth. I share the booth with my mom so some of the items are hers. Thank you to everyone that stopped by to visit us! It has been a busy time and I'm taking inventory so I can...believe it or not start getting ready for next year! I know there are several items that I need to do a lot more of because I sold out of them so fast!

I am also so excited to announce that I am a new member of PatternMart! I will be adding new patterns as soon as I can.

I am working on setting up my website for the big online Christmas Craft Show next weekend Nov. 11,12, 13th. Be sure to stop by to see whats new and maybe do some Christmas shopping the easy way... in your home!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jody! Very excited for you!
    Your booth looks very inviting with all the wonderful creations~
    Blessings~
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...