Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sneak Peak!

Hello!  I have been working away at a couple more new patterns.  I have been so excited to work on these that I haven't been working on my inventory for my shows!  I need to find a way to do both.  Plus I have my garden in and every year I promised myself that I will keep up with it and not let the weeds take over when it's time for the craft shows.  I have kept that promise... so far! 
I have 2 patterns that I will be posting hopefully this week.  The first one's name is Niblet.  He's a cute little turkey.  My daughter loves coming up with the names!  That one comes from one of her old Disney shows!  The second one is a scarecrow and he doesn't have a name yet.  I will post on my blog as soon as they are ready.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope you like them too.  Have a great weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...