Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Apples for Teachers

Hi!  We are in for a couple of really hot days here in Pennsylvania, so I decided to stay inside in the air conditioning and do some blogging and sewing!   School just let out yesterday for the summer.  I like to give my daughters teachers a gift at the end of the school year, and I always give something that I have made.  This year she had the most amazing teacher so I wanted to give her something a little more special.  I had such a hard time deciding but I was going through my patterns and came across one for apples.  I made one and then I added a little wooden tag to it with a saying on it,"This apple will last forever just like my memories of you".  On the back I wrote a thank you and signed it with my daughters name and year.  My daughter said her teachers loved it, so I thought I would make up several more for my craft shows.  Here is the picture, I promise one day to take better pictures! 
Have a good day!  Thanks for stopping by to visit.
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...