Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Painting away!

What a busy time!  I finally got caught up with my wholesale orders and I started in on my show inventory.  I have been doing so much sewing lately, it was nice to hit the wood shop again!  I picked a rainy day and went downstairs to the wood shop and just started cutting.  I got a couple things cut and a storm knocked out the power!  I got everything painted and now I need to head back downstairs and cut some more.  I missed my paint brushes!  I cut some of my "I'm Stuffed Turkey"  It's my own pattern and then I cut some of my scarecrows that are made from a Plum Purdy design. 
 

I'm working on more of my own patterns, so I will hopefully be posting those soon! 
Have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...