Monday, September 13, 2010

New handpaintings

Hello!  I wanted to share my newest paintings.  I have been working on things for my shows, and I came across a lady by the name of Maxine Thomas.  She is an amazing artist and she has several books and patterns out.  They really caught my attention because she uses acrylic paints and yet her paintings look like oil paintings.  I have been wanting to get back to my oil paintings, I really missed it, and when I saw these, I knew I found something special.  Below are a few of the paintings I have done.  I will have these paintings at the show this weekend, but after the show, I will be painting more to post on my website for sale. 

Don't forget this weekend I will be at the Covered Bridge Festival in Mingo Creek Park.  For more information check out my article.. http://craftinwithjodi.blogspot.com/2010/08/craft-show-dates-and-new-items.html

Here are my paintings!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have a great week, hope to see you at the show!
Jodi

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Jodi fabulous job on all of them!!! I hope you sell out at your show this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! They are calling for a beautiful fall weekend here in Western Pennsylvania, so I hope we get a huge crowd!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Jodi! I just love Maxine's designs! Wishing you the best on your show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jody! I can't believe I just recently found out about Maxine! I bought one of her videos too, and she gives so much information and explains everything so well. I just love her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...