Hi, I decided to do something different today. Instead of posting one of my latest crafts, I thought I would share one of my most popular recipes. Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra at Diary of a SAHM! Stop by and visit for some yummy recipes! I just added this recipe to the blog.
I had originally got the recipe from my Aunt, and now whenever we have a get together, this is what I bring. I never have left overs!! I hope you like it, and let me know if you like the recipe posts. I can add them in every so often. I know I like to try different recipes.
I hope you enjoy!
1 head iceberg lettuce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 lbs ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 bag Doritos any flavor, we like the Nacho cheese flavor
1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
1. Brown ground beef and taco seasoning.
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
4. Put into a large container.
5. Add cheese and crushed Doritos.
6..Add cooled ground beef.
7. Pour Catalina dressing over all of it 5 to 10 minutes before serving.