Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taco Salad Recipe

Printable Recipe
Hi, I decided to do something different today.  Instead of posting one of my latest crafts, I thought I would share one of my most popular recipes.  Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra at Diary of a SAHM! Stop by and visit for some yummy recipes!    I just added this recipe to the blog.
I had originally got the recipe from my Aunt, and now whenever we have a get together, this is what I bring.  I never have left overs!!  I hope you like it, and let me know if you like the recipe posts.  I can add them in every so often.  I know I like to try different recipes.
I hope you enjoy!
















Taco Salad
1 head iceberg lettuce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 lbs ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
2 tomatoes
1 onion
1 bag  Doritos any flavor, we like the Nacho cheese flavor
1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing

Directions
1.  Brown ground beef and taco seasoning.
2.  Drain and let cool.
3.  Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
4.  Put into a large container.
5.  Add cheese and crushed Doritos.
6..Add cooled ground beef.
7.  Pour Catalina dressing over all of it 5 to 10 minutes before serving.

3 comments:

  1. I make one similar to this and it is sooo good! Now I'm going to have to go and eat something! lol

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry!! I know what you mean, I haven't made this for awhile, but now I'm hungry for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am adding this to my bookmarks. SO good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...