Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!!

If you are from or around Pittsburgh you already know this!!
The Pens are playing game 2 tonight in the playoffs.  These jerseys are perfect to decorate your gameroom, or living room for your parties.  I can make a jersey for any player you would like.  I currently have Malkin and Crosby jerseys on my website Crafts By Jodi   If you would like a different player just enter which player and number in the ''comments'' box when you order. 

LET'S GO PENS!!


3 comments:

  1. Those are neat Jodi. Sorry I'm a Sens fan. We're playing against you tonight GO SENS GO!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Marie!! Say it isn't so! ha ha ha
    You are such a sweet gal, I won't hold it against you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you won't be holding it against me :) Thanks for the compliment. May the best team win ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...