Friday, March 12, 2010

Check out these sites!

Designed By 9 Photography is my Brother In Law's  new Etsy store.  It has some images that are available in print and other creative media. Some were actually taken at my home.  Glen does an amazing job at capturing the perfect shot.
Here is a sample of his work.
To see more of his work, please check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/designedby9 
Photobucket

Another great site to check out is Designed By 9
My Sister In Law does web development and design, ecommerce solutions, and hosting , brochures, annual reports, data entry, forms, business cards. They do it all!


Deb designed my first website and has made brochures and business cards for my craft shows.  The brochures and business cards are one of the best things you can do for your business to get your name out there.  I even had some magnets made so that when your customer uses them on the fridge or wherever, it is a constant reminder of your business.  For more information about them and what they can do for your business, check out their website:

Designed By 9
Fresh, clean design online & and on paper
http://www.designedby9.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jody, I just found your blog. Does your brother in law take requests? I love your blog, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, Thanks!! I love your blog too!

    Yes, he does take requests. You can contact him at Glen@designedby9.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...