Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wall Painting

Hi everyone,   I wanted to share a painting that is in my daughters bedroom.  I painted this a few years ago.  I wanted to post a picture of it before she ''out grows'' it!  She turns 11 today, so it's just a matter of time before she will want to pick out her own colors for her room.  You can't see it in the picture, but the ceiling is also painted blue with clouds.  We wanted something bright and cheerful for her room.  It's nice to go in there especially on a day like today when the temperature is in single digits!!  Can't wait for spring!!
Stay Warm!
Jodi

click on pic to enlarge


1 comment:

  1. Jodi, your mural is awesome. I can imagine it will be hard to paint over once your sweet daughter "out grows" it. At 11 she will be wanting to change her room soon. My daughter was around 12 when she chose purple and gold for her room. I was glad when she out grew that. Now it's a beautiful shade of green.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...